Saturday, February 4, 2017

Frank Dodd is there to HELP our Nation. As are you. Do not make laws dance to please your friends.

a variant of my letter to Sen Murray, Sen Cantwell, and Rep. Jayapal. "DJ Trump, President. Dear Sir. I read where you want to end Dodd Frank and remove the rule that makes financial advisors do things only in the best interest of their clients. Am I hearing correctly? You want to erase legislation that was put in place to help avoid the practices that broke our economy - to help you friends. Friends who can't get loans. This looks like a blatant selling out of our country for cronies. Dodd Frank was put into place to stop the financial meltdown we went through from reoccurring. You want to allow that to happen again, so your particular friends can benefit, it seems. This is not how I wish my President to act. Please do all you can to maintain and strengthen laws like Dodd Frank, not weaken good laws to benefit select friends at our Nation's expense. I wish you and your family good health. GregRobin Smith"

No comments:

Post a Comment